Rich, moist, chocolate cake spiked with Irish whiskey enhances the chocolate flavor of this simple bundt cake. Watch and learn how to make Chocolate Whiskey Cake with Caramel Toffee Glaze for the perfect dessert to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
http://tousacanadadrugonlinein.accountant online drugstore St. Patrick’s Chocolate Whiskey Cake with Caramel Toffee Glaze
http://onlinecanadadrugsclub.accountant onlinecanadadrugsclub.accountant Yield: 10 to 12 servings
http://viagraformengeneric100mg.accountant home Chocolate Cake
2 oz (56 g) bittersweet chocolate
1 cup (125 g) unsweetened Cocoa
1 cup (240 ml) boiling water
2 cups (400 g) of sugar
1 cup (240 ml) of vegetable oil
2 egg yolks
1 Tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla
2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Irish Whiskey
1 ¼ cups (150 g) of flour
1 ½ (7.5 ml) teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon (5 ml) baking soda
http://buydrugsfromcanadaonline.accountant canadian pharmacies online 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
http://buylevitraonlineblab.accountant levitra cost 2. Spray 1 bundt cake pan with cooking spray for baking.
price 3. In a large heat safe bowl, add the 2 oz of chocolate. Add the cocoa powder and then the hot boiling water, whisk to combine.
cialis professional 4. Add the sugar, whisk to combine. Then add the oil, whisk to combine. At this point batter is cool enough to add the eggs without scrambling ☺ Add eggs and whisk until smooth. Add the vanilla and the Irish whiskey. Set aside.
brand 5. In a smaller bowl sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add flour mixture in thirds to the chocolate mixture, stirring gently with a wire whisk in a figure 8 pattern, just until combined.
http://herbalviagrablab.accountant herbalviagrablab 6. Pour batter into the bundt pan. Tap on counter to release air bubbles.
7. Bake for 40 minutes, or until a long toothpick or skewer comes out clean.
1 cup (200 g) granulated white sugar
1/2 cup (120 ml) heavy cream (room temperature or slightly warmed)
¼ teaspoon (1.75 ml) salt
¼ cup (30 g) toffee bits
1. Heat sugar in a deep, heavy duty pot. Swirl and stir gently until sugar melted and caramelized. Add room temperature heavy cream, and be careful it will bubble up! Keep stirring and it will settle down into a nice smooth mixture. Turn off flame, add salt and stir until combined.
2. Turn out bundt cake onto a cooling rack, fitted into a sheet pan (this will help catch the caramel drippings while you glaze the cake)
3. Ladle over the caramel over the top of the cake in sections, allowing it to form drips on the side. Top with toffee bits!
4. Allow cake to “set” for 1 hour before transferring to a cake stand.
2 cups (480 ml) whipping cream
2 Tablespoons (30 ml) powdered sugar (same as icing sugar/confectioners sugar)
1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Irish whiskey
1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
Combine cream, sugar, whiskey and vanilla in a bowl and whip with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Serve a dollop on the side of the cake and slide into heaven!
Want more St. Patrick’s cake recipes? Try these…